09 July 2009

Carousel

In the fall, it will be three years since the girls and I took a brief trip to London. While we were there, I took this picture, riding the carousel in the London Zoo.



Since I rode with them and the carousel was in motion the background blurred nicely. I was really happy with how the picture turned out. Whenever possible, this is the way I prefer to take pictures of carousel rides. Since our kids are, well, kids, there will always be another chance. Here they are, on a much more recent carousel ride at Grant's Farm.



2 comments:

Vatti said...

Very nice!

kat said...

I took a picture of a carousel at Disney World where only the horse's eyes were in focus. It's one of my favorites, but it is a little creepy looking. The first picture looks like a windup toy or something.